Changing your background in Windows 10 is easy! The first thing you will want to do is fine the image you want to use for your background. In this video, we've already saved the image to our Pictures folder in Windows 10.
- Navigate to the folder (click on the folder icon in your taskbar, then click Pictures)
- Double click on the photo to open up the Windows Photos application.
- In the top right of the application, choose the 3 dots
- Choose Set As
- Choose the Background option.
Boom your done! You've now set your Windows background to a specific photo.
You can also make your background be a slideshow up images following these steps.
- Save your photos somewhere, likely in your Pictures folder.
- Right click anywhere on your Desktop and choose Personalize
- In the Background dropdown list, choose the Slide Show option
- Select where you want the slideshow to pull pictures from (your pictures folder)
- Choose how often the pictures should rotate
Hopefully these two quick tutorials helped you out with your desktop background in Windows 10!